How to Create a New NAEHS Chapter
The process to create a new National Adult Education Honor Society Chapter is relatively simple. The steps are outlined below and once all materials and fees have been registered.
- Submit the Charter application (below).
- NAEHS will acknowledge receipt of your application by email or phone. If you have any questions contact us directly at NAEHS headquarters (859) 685-8559.
- Select students who have met the membership standards.
- Submit nominees' names via the Online Student Nomination Form.
- Read and print ByLaws for your records.
- Showcase your program with an induction ceremony (Suggestions are available to assist you with your first induction).
There is a one-time $50 Charter fee which includes your NAEHS banner (pictured). Shipping and Handling for the banner and materials is $25 (or actual cost if greater).
Student recognition materials is $15 per student. (The lifetime NAEHS membership is included in the $15 fee).
For any questions please contact NAEHS headquarters at (859) 685-8559 or e-mail email@example.com