How to Create a New NAEHS Chapter
The process to create a new National Adult Education Honor Society Chapter is relatively simple. The steps are outlined below and once all materials and fees have been registered.
- Submit the Charter application (below).
- NAEHS will acknowledge receipt of your application by email or phone. If you have any questions contact us directly at NAEHS headquarters (see contact information below).
- Select students who have met the membership standards.
- Submit nominees' names via the Online Student Nomination Form.
- Read and print ByLaws for your records.
- Showcase your program with an induction ceremony (Suggestions are available to assist you with your first induction).
There is a one-time $50 Charter fee which includes your NAEHS banner (pictured). Shipping and Handling for the banner and materials is $25 (or actual cost if greater).
Student recognition materials is $15 per student. (The lifetime NAEHS membership is included in the $15 fee).
For any questions please contact NAEHS headquarters at (859) 685-8559 or e-mail email@example.com
Please Note: We do not have contact with students/members or respond to correspondence, only with Chapter representatives. If you are in need of copies or duplicate materials, please contact the Chapter/Program you were inducted into. There is a $10 fee for reprinting materials, this includes shipping and handling. Also, it is up the Chapter to decide if they would like to place an order as the Chapter would be invoiced for payment, not the member. Thank you.